The return of face-to-face meetings
We’re delighted to announce that from Monday 13th September we will be offering the option for all clients to return to face-to-face meetings.
However, we equally appreciate that some of you might want to continue with online meetings.
They’ve been highly effective through what has been a very difficult time. Some may find this option works better, whilst others may still be wary about having a meeting in person.
If you already have a meeting in the diary, we’ll be in contact to check your preference. For others, we’ll ask you to confirm when you book your meeting.
For those of you visiting the office, please rest assured that we will be taking extra precautions, including additional cleaning of both the meeting room and communal areas. For the protection of both you and the team, we ask that you please adhere to the following:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID, do not visit the office
- If you have tested positive with COVID within the last 7 days, do not visit the office
- If you have been in contact with anyone with COVID within the last 10 days, do not visit the office
- You will be asked to sign visitor records for track and trace purposes
- The same guidance applies to all staff
As we start returning to some degree of normality we are looking forward to seeing more of you, but, as always, our priority is that everyone remains safe and well.
Change in office hours
We know that we work well as a team. We feed off each other, assisting each other with problems or queries or developing new ideas and processes. We hear what’s going on with team members, with clients and with the companies we work with.
However, we also know that because of the detailed nature of the work that we do, quiet time is valuable.
Wanting to benefit from both options, our return to the office will mean a slightly different structure to the week. The team will be working from the office on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, but we will work remotely on Wednesdays and Fridays.
So, to confirm:
- Monday – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm – office open to visitors
- Tuesday – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm – office open to visitors
- Wednesday – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm – office closed, but phones still fully manned
- Thursday – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm – office open to visitors
- Friday – 9.00 am to midday – office closed, but phones still fully manned
We would like to thank you for your patience over the past 18 months as we have all continually adapted to the changing circumstances of the pandemic. We can’t wait to see you in person again when you’re ready.