A recent Fidelity Adviser Pulse survey noted “new clients may be holding off seeking financial advice until life becomes like it once was”. The problem with that is that life is unlikely to be getting back to “like it once was” anytime soon.
We’ve been working with a number of new clients in recent months planning for their future:
- some planning for retirement either imminently or within the next year or two
- another that has inherited monies
- several more knowing that they should be doing more with funds that now sit at the bank earning near to nothing in interest, actually reducing in real value with the impacts of inflation.
Prospective clients are potentially losing out by not speaking with us now and should not delay any further.
And that’s where both they and we need your help. Referrals and personal recommendations are important to us as a business. When you speak highly of us to your friends, family and colleagues, it certainly works, and we appreciate it.
As a reminder, here are three reasons you can confirm they should speak with us:
- Our excellent reviews, provided by our clients – Vouched For, recognising our commitment to offer a financial planning service that’s totally independent, easy to understand and, above all, kind and caring. The relationships we build last a lifetime – we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We’re proud to say that we’re totally independent. We can access the whole of the market to find the very best financial solutions – rather than only having the pick of one or two. That means you can be sure our advice is totally fair, unbiased and always based on a comprehensive analysis of everything that’s available. And even more than that, it means we’ll only recommend products that best suits – not ones we’ve been told to offer.
- You know that they’ll be in safe hands with Jane Smith Financial Planning. We’re an award-winning business with an impressive array of qualifications and accreditations to back up our experience. In fact, we’ve been awarded Chartered status, the industry’s gold standard that only firms who pass its rigorous test can achieve. We’re also Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), an accolade given only to the most trusted financial planning firms in the UK, and those who can demonstrate excellence in everything they do. We’ve been recognised numerous times for excellence in our profession, with full details available on our website.
We’re very much open for business as usual. We might not be able to see clients in the office face-to-face as we’d very much like to. But, having video calls using Zoom or Microsoft Teams, meetings are possible for even the most IT-phobic! And our previous investments in our internal systems and technology mean that, as a team, we’re able to continue to efficiently work from home, as we have done for nearly a year now.
I’m sure both new clients and old will agree, although things have proven difficult over the last year, one thing that hasn’t changed are the continued high levels of client service that we aspire to. We’d be delighted to speak with your friends, family or colleagues to see if we can help them too.