Role title – Business Assistant – Olney, near Milton Keynes
Salary – £8-10,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours – 16 hours per week
Who are Jane Smith Financial Planning?
We are a family run business, based in Olney, that was first established by Jane Smith in 1994, and we have been providing financial advice, with a highly personal approach for our clients ever since the practice opened. When Jane retired, Nicola Watts; her daughter, took on sole responsibility for the management of the firm, and the advice provided to its clients.
Our aim is to help our clients focus on their financial future by giving them clear options, and we’re proud to be an award-winning team. Jane Smith Financial Planning want their clients to be delighted, and we can only achieve delighted customers if we have exceptional people working for us, so why not join us and be part of an award winning team?
What’s the role?
The role of the Business Assistant is to support the Business Manager (BM) and Client Services Assistant (CSA) in ensuring the smooth running of the business by providing business and general administration activities.
Nature and responsibilities of the role;
• Managing all incoming and outgoing business post
• Managing and arranging client appointments as agreed by the Financial Planner
• Managing office facilities, stock ordering and maintenance
• Managing and recording client data onto appropriate business systems and files
• The delivery of designated projects as required by the BM
• Assisting the BM in ensuring the business complies with current Fire Safety Law and meets Health & Safety legislation
• Assisting the team in the development of continual improvement programmes within the business
• Individual workflow and task delivery
• Working alongside the CSA to support and deal with queries from all clients and from within the company to a high standard, ensuring client satisfaction is maintained
• Client continual improvement feedback communications and maintenance
• Supporting the delivery of and achievement of the company’s service level agreements
The role holder may from time to time be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
What’s in it for you?
As a team member at Jane Smith Financial Planning, you’ll be working for a successful, small, and friendly team and we don’t just want to deal with our clients differently, we also want to look after our people differently too!
We are looking for the right people, who can provide the exceptional levels of service and support that our clients are used to receiving from us. In return, you will work in lovely offices on the outskirts of the pretty market town of Olney, best known for its annual pancake race! We even have an office dog. We have free car parking and will provide you with as much free caffeine as you need all day!
You’ll be on a basic salary, with an annual bonus potential of 10% which is dependent on the company reaching its business goals as well as you reaching your own agreed targets. We might be small, but we offer big company benefits such as a company contributory pension scheme, a healthcare cash plan scheme, as well good holiday pay, because we think it’s important that you still have a personal life outside of work.
To land this role
If you are interested in joining us, then please email a covering letter, along with your CV to Emma Krynauw at email@example.com to tell us why you would be the perfect addition to our team. The closing date for applications is the 25th February 2019.