We pride ourselves on being a service-based business and on offering value for money and total transparency – this applies to our fee structure as well as our advice. We always meet with you, at the outset, to discuss your requirements and the initial meeting is always at our expense. All other fees are agreed by discussion and the level of fees depends entirely on the level of financial planning you require.
To give you an example of our fee structure, a Full Financial Planning Service could look like this:
- Complimentary initial meeting
- A pre-agreed fixed fee based on your personal requirements, ranging typically from £2,000 to £6,000, which includes an Assessment Service, a Lifetime Cashflow and a Strategy and Portfolio Construction Service
For product specific recommendations, our fees are typically as follows:
- Investment and retirement plans – between 1% and 3% of funds invested, typically 3% on the first £100,000, 2% on the next £100,000 and 1% thereafter
- Regular savings investment and retirement plans, typically £1,540
- Protection plans, typically £1,280
As part of our on track review service, our fees are calculated on the basis of assets under our management, at a rate of 0.85% per annum, subject to a minimum fee of £3,000 per annum.