Harrold Pit Run 2020
Once more Jane Smith Financial Planning will be sponsoring The Great Pit Run Bake Off Competition, which is part of the annual Harrold Pit Run.
Held on Saturday 25th April 2020, the run provides a great day for villagers and visitors alike, and helps raise money for village charities via runner sponsorship and trade on the stalls and attractions on The Village Green. One of the popular elements of the day is the Bake Off competition, where children and adults can compete in four different categories to become top baker!
Competition Rules and Categories
The competition is open to all non-professional bakers and children.
Categories are as follows:
- Children aged 11 & under – Produce a cake or 6 cupcakes of any style
- Children aged 12 to 16 – Produce a cake or 6 cupcakes of any style
- Best cake (16 years +) -Produce a cake of any style
- Please ensure your name and phone number (and age if a child) is clearly marked on your cakes.
- By entering the competition you are giving your consent for your cake(s) to be photographed and used for future promotional material and for the cakes to be sold with all proceeds going towards the Harrold Pit Run.
Bake off Timings
12.30-1.00pm – Bring your cakes to the Baptist chapel side room
1.00 – 1.50pm – Judging will take place and winning cakes awarded
1.50 – 2.30pm – All cakes can be viewed in the side room in the Baptist Chapel
2.30 – 4.15pm – All cakes, including winning cakes, will go on sale on The Green
4.15pm – Winners will be announced and awarded their prizes on The Green
For more information about the Pit Run, please visit their website.